Thursday, November 22, 2007

my brethren

when sanah is not around i have the crew to click away- and they sure are hero material!









have been on a shoot with many many funny stories, but too tired to list them down. and because most of the shoot is around bollywood its hard to write it down without the stories sounding like outlandish gibberish!

and since i have been on a shoot , and its not my film, this is the first time i have had to carve sanah out of the main bulk of my day. and i hate it! i missed her first visit to the circus- i have no record of her oohs and aahs when the ladkis upar gol gol kar rahe the ... and the elephant kicking the ball -did she giggle or did she watch in awe...

i better start shooting my own film soon so that sanah can come along for the most part... which brings me to a request - please mail me if a friend/relative of yours is pregnant and lives in bby. i could call tem up and explain what i am doing, and if they are okay with it i'd love to film with them. there will be no interviews, so not to worry about me haranguing them with questions.

5 comments:

Kuntal said...

nice pics!

Space Bar said...

yes...the first one esp.

and all the preggers women i know are in delhi! not useful, i suppose?

Mukul said...

hey, what nice pics! :)

anja said...

love the first pic. are u making the film about pregnancy? I know people here in the us that are preggers but none in mumbai, wanna make an international film? btw i should be in aamchi mumbai soon Jan possibly, would love to meet up with Sanah and you. also thanks for being a faithful reader despite my ups and downs..=)

SUR NOTES said...

hey anja, should definitely meet up. mail me - sh.surabhi@gmail.com