Sunday, March 23, 2008

easter 2008

no, easter did not begin with appam and stew.

heaven in breakfast terms was served up in far away bahrain, where my in-laws sat with their other son, daughter-in-law and grandchild.

i can manage a pretty mean stew, but have not attempted the appams.

and with the father of the child travelling, all i managed was to buy some marzipan eggs and hide them around the house. she found them all, got a bit freaked out that a bunny had come visiting and she did not know, and like a good girl took a bite and kept the rest in the fridge ( how did i get such a well behaved, correct child????)

i await my easter heaven, in breakfast terms...

happy easter.

4 comments:

dipali said...

I'm a vegetarian, but I love my appams with veg stew- truly heavenly:)
What a good child you have!
Happy Easter.

Banno said...

MMmmm .. stew and appams sounds delicious. You've had lovely holidays it seems

Poppins said...

Hmm.. Yumm I make a mean appam/stew. One of the few things that I don't mess up. And actually in my opinion, Appams are the most easy things to make. After all if I can make them anyone can. Want the recipe??

SUR NOTES said...

poppins: yes yes yes. please.