Monday, June 16, 2008

nostalgia trail

ftii-production department- sheikh-kudh-camera stores-the road-shedge- the tree-satish kumar-visiting rajat- chhabria-haggle haggle moan moan please please give give good projector- missing dada kondke urf tukaram photograph at archives- whitish carpet-musty smell- comfy seats- shangrila alcohol- girls' hostel- gloria-glare at security-big gate- khandala- xaviers' villa- theo- amrita nadkarni- cliff- my rock on the cliff- 'eyeing each other' spots on cliff- 'serious soul baring chats' spots on cliff- wind- well- dragon flies- anu...

all introduced to sanah!

2 comments:

Banno said...

I can still never get myself to do the full ftii trail. It hits me too hard. The minute I reach there, I want to scram.

SUR NOTES said...

banno: i avoid the place too. a certain stomach churning feeling- the lethargy, the sloth....but then the hostel- that cheers me up, and the MT and the archives.