Sunday, November 16, 2008

protests and titles and other things...

And now when she gets mad at us.... or homesick..... she digs out her passport and says, I am going home alone.

The cold, she seems to be managing fine.

But what cracks me up, she asks, mumma, aap jari mari screen kar rahe ho ya turtle wali film ya jahaji ...

the different languages dont seem to confuse her at all. she continues to prattle on in hindi to everyone.

she spoke to Boo- hallo , she said and then gave the phone to me. Long chat with a blogger pal I have never met in my life! Unfortunately we could not meet.

11 comments:

Munchkin said...

LOL...at the passport bit! welcome back...hope things are less stressful now..

dipali said...

Sanah's priceless!
How was the trip? Details,pliss!

SUR NOTES said...

munchkin, dipali: not back as yet. only half way through the trip.

dipali said...

Enjoy the rest of it!

NainaAshley said...

Enjoy your trip. Sanah's great and she's getting a great experience travelling with you. I was in b'bay recently ...had thought it would be great if I got a chance to meet you. Met with Kiran though and she mentioned that you were abroad.

karmickids said...

More details, more details on the trip....

farinaz said...

Yes, where are you!

B o o said...

Too bad we could nt meet. It was lovely talking to you.
Just watching the Bombay news today. Hope you guys are ok. Stay safe.

SUR NOTES said...

thanks for asking boo. i am not back in bombay as yet. but yes, am worried sick about my pals, some of whome stay very close to taj.

NainaAshley said...

Was going to ask you if you guys are safe. Then I saw your response to boo. Hope your pals are safe too.

~nm said...

ohh..the threats to leave the nest start this early??