Wednesday, January 07, 2009

enroute to kristmas in kerala

Stellar TV journalism had this priceless insight to give me last night. I shall paraphrase, Despite the severe recession Sabrimala raked in a record xyz crores during its annual pilgrimage. So when people are in trouble, they give more money to god.

Such insightful analysis.

So thats probably why my ticket to Kerala booked two months before the journey did not budge from W/L 5 even a day before my journey. These troubled people with loads of money to give to god did not cancel their tickets!Maybe the ridiculously high air tickets, the threats to Goa, christmas etc were the other reasons for the packed trains to Kerala, but for now I will stick to troubed times= more money to god=i had to go to keral via bangalore.So as I was saying, I did cancel my ticket(Madam/Mr. W/L 6 , you have me to thank for moving up one place!) and managed a bizarre but delightful detour via Bangalore. I barely stopped for 24 hours.

And Sanah finally met Sri


And poor Kabir stood aside to watch in dismay the girls getting more and more gregarious.



Vedika was smothered by Sanah.


And Vedika ki ma bought them identical dresses.

3 comments:

dipali said...

Lovely photographs and post!

farinaz said...

how totally CUTE! Identical dresses ... and being smothered by Sanah! Does life get any better?

farinaz said...

how totally CUTE! Identical dresses ... and being smothered by Sanah! Does life get any better?