Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stills I recovered from my crashed computer. We have breathed life into the computer once again.


From a short piece I did for an installation recently. The image has been taken from my first film.


My most recent film, Pregnancy, Prescriptions and Protocol.


A still from Jahaji Music.


Production still of Jahaji Music. Suresh recording sound in the middle of the Savannah, while it rained. Not the bext location for a walking interview.But I can live with glares and growls.

6 comments:

Banno said...

So you are on to your pregnancy film. Great!

SUR NOTES said...

No, no, not 'The' pregnancy film. I was doing research for that film and came across this fantastic community health programme. Made a film on the programme.... still mulling over my film, it has become even more abstract than when i began thinking about it...

Space Bar said...

i want to see pregnancy film (oh...it's not *that* one.)

momstir said...

Hi Sur, Have been trying to get hold of your Jahaji Music.

:)

momstir said...

Hi Sur,

Thanks for your generous offer. Guess what? I actually just received your film through an interlibrary loan. I'm excited and waiting for it to rain so I can walk across to the library.

dipali said...

I want to see all your films. When, where, how?