Monday, October 19, 2009

Restless in the sky

The butterflies here are bewitching. I have been sneaking up on them with my camera.

She watched me chase a spectacular one- with one wing span probably of two to three inches, ink black with a huge blood red spot on her shapely wings. She soared high, almost like a bird. And there were many of her ilk. Restless, and busy. I followed them with my camera, there was no chance of that queit moment when I could click.

She came up to me and said, "You cannot click them mumma. They will not sit for you, they are busy trying to find their home."

7 comments:

choxbox said...

:) simple wisdom!

sraikh said...

Out of their mouths. :)
Did you get any nice pictures though?

farinaz said...

she IS a wise one! i love her observations! thanks for sending her voice through in your blogs!

dipali said...

Charming Chana masala!

Mama - Mia said...

:)

thats all i have to say!

Poppins said...

Loved that thought!

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Wow, such simple, wise words!