Sunday, July 18, 2010

Imagine if...

Imagine if everything was a bird.Imagine mummy.
Imagine if your bag was a bird...
your hair were actually many birds...
our doorbell was a bird...
the lift was a bird...
the house was a bird...
the carpet was a bird...
the chair was a bird...
if we were birds...
what if the whole sky was a bird...

Me: What would happen if all these things were birds?

I dont know , I am only asking you to imagine what if.

So both of us took off... on our flights of imagination, of fancy.

6 comments:

Banno said...

what is it with birds? just blogged about them. show it to sanah please. and happy flights.

mumbai paused said...

Sounds like the next Tim Burton movie.

dipali said...

Made me fly
Nice and high
Into the sky:)

sraikh said...

I love the way the kid's minds work. I was driving and Avasha(8 yrs old) saw a sign saying call 911 to report drunk drivers.

They then started with what is drunk driving, who can get drunk ,how does one get drunk and it ended with can one get drunk on soda and I am never drinking alcohol because i dont want to get drunk!


I missed my turn because I was listening so intently to their convo.

Rohini said...

In these parts, everything is an aeroplane :)

mim said...

i was a bird for a while... like sanah said...

i thought about it

i want to be a duck and learn to swim...

i think my inner duck just quacked awake. thanks sanah